This is a sleek and fast runabout with the look and feel of a much larger ship. There is plenty of passenger space and storage space in a small frame. From bow to stern there is everything you need for a fun trip, with all kinds of entertainment for you and your friends.
The Sunquest comes with a fiberglass hull and a single 115 hp, 23 gallon outboard that is fast and reliable. Standard features include: marine grade 316 stainless steel, tilt sport steering wheel, adjustable dual swivel bucket seats, and Clarion stereo.
Many standard features of the Doral 170 Sunquest.
* Marine grade 316 stainless steel for strength and durability
* Tilting sports steering wheel, for a smooth ride at high speed
* Adjustable twin rotating bucket seats, suitable for fishing, photography, tourism
* Ample storage space
* Clarion stereo
* Max HP motor: 115 hp. If you replace this, you should check, for insurance reasons, the maximum power for your boat
* Model 170 Sunquest
* Color White / Black / Custom
* Length (feet) 16
* Length (inches) 10
* Length (meters) 5.13
* Length (LOA) 16 feet. 10 in. (5.13 m)
* 6 foot beam. 10 in. (2.08 m) * Elevation 19 °
* Weight 1,300 pounds. (590 kg)
* Modified V-hull type, formed with 316 stainless steel edge trim and 316 stainless steel marine hardware
* Deck formed with 316 stainless steel trim and 316 stainless steel marine hardware
* Hull material Fiberglass
* Windshield The windshield is made of a curved step safety glass
Engine and drive chain
* Fuel type Gas
* Fuel capacity 23 gal. (87 liters)
* Outboard unit type
Extras Features include floatation foam, integrated non-slip swim platform, layer construction, and stainless steel swim ladder.
The cockpit has marine stainless steel grab handles with bow seat storage, side panel storage, vented rubber lined floor storage, plus a full aft saloon seat and several additional small keys such as the engineered glove box, cup holders, and marine grade plush carpet.